ou’re probably going to pay too much for college every year without even knowing it because you're going to make a small mistake on your FAFSA or did not know how to effectively negotiate your financial aid package for more money. And I'm not talking about a few bucks... I mean thousands of dollars and frequently more during EACH AND EVERY year of college.
Finally... You Can Discover The Strategies expert financial aid insiders use To Correctly Complete FAFSA, Maximize Financial Aid, Lower College Costs And Avoid Loans!
It doesn't matter if you'll be a first-time college student, transferring or continuing in the same school because you must file a new FAFSA every year and can negotiate your financial aid package every year. By following my simple steps you can:
- avoid fatal errors on your FAFSA that will get your application rejected, delay processing and cost you thousands of dollars by following our simple, easy to understand, line-by-line instructions... AND you'll have them in your hands in minutes after registering now!
- learn the "insider" strategies you must use when completing your FAFSA that will get you thousands more in scholarships and grants
- get more financial aid by learning how to powerfully and persuasively negotiate your financial aid package with any college using our proven and tested letters
- save thousands of dollars EVERY year in college costs and go to your "dream" school without taking out huge loans, draining your savings or preventing parents from retiring
- have everything you need in one place to take you by the hand through the financial aid system. No more stress... No more searching and researching... You can get on with your life and get the financial aid monkey off your back!
My name is Keith Kolinsky. I can help you save time, stress and take you straight to the money. I'm a Certified Financial Planner, a Registered Investment Advisor and hold an MBA in Finance from New York University. Everything I will be sharing with you comes from over 20 years of experience working with money, financial aid and FAFSA.
With my two girls in college and following your programs to the letter for the past two years (including letters of appeal), last term we received offers of $22,900 for my oldest daughter returning as a sophomore, and $20,125 for my youngest daughter entering her freshman year. We are talking $43,025 of scholarships and grant-in-aid funds in one year alone!
< The girls are fine, attending their "First Choice" college... Which would have been literally impossible without your help!
Arthur P. - Point Pleasant, NJ
Click here for even more comments from our satisfied members
Instead, Make It Work For You!
Your financial aid will be determined by how you answer certain questions on your FAFSA form.
Very few people plan their FAFSA strategy in advance. Most will wait too long and fall into the trap of just following the directions that come with the form and get killed like a sheep beingled to slaughter. At best they'll just get their FAFSA processed. This does not have to happen to you!
Did you know the students' and parents' income and savings are combined to determine how much financial aid you will receive? Does everyone in your family know what they must do when completing FAFSA to get more financial aid?
Do you know what to do with your savings, investments and mortgage when you do your FAFSA to get more scholarships and grants?
Are you aware parents that are divorced, separated or just living apart can exclude the non-custodial parent's income and assets at approximately 90% of colleges? Do you know which ones they are?
Before you answer each question on FAFSA, you must plan ahead. You need to know how your answers will affect your ability to receive the maximum amount of financial aid you're entitled to and what you can do to qualify for more money.
Using our insider strategies when you complete your FAFSA will enable you to get the maximum amount of financial aid and scholarships like our other clients in the left column.
College Financial Aid Officers, Guidance Counselors
And Other Well-Meaning People!
I want to share with you three important truths about FAFSA. These are truths your guidance counselor will probably never tell you because, quite honestly, most just aren't taught to deal with the critical issues I'm about to address.
Financial aid officers know the truth, but don't expect them to reveal any secrets to you. Their loyalties remain with their employer-the very colleges you're looking to for financial aid.
But once you know all these truths, you'll be empowered to make smart decisions about what to do with your FAFSA.
Enrolling in FAFSA can be your worst nightmare. If you're not prepared, the process can be long, it can be tedious and sometimes, it just doesn't make sense.
My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide will help you get organized and give you easy to follow, line-by-line instructions for every question. You are guaranteed to complete your FAFSA accurately, in record time and will never have to worry about the Federal Processing Center rejecting your application. You'll have the option of mailing in a completed paper form or applying online at the official Government FAFSA site to shave weeks off the processing time to put you at the front of the financial aid line.
FAFSA enrollment through the official site is free, but you can pay an independent company to complete the forms for you. This is a very seasonal business and there are a number of companies that will have a clerk or a temporary employee interview you on the phone and then fill out the FAFSA form for you. They'll charge you a fee for this service.
I've seen prices all over the place-a low of $40 to as much as $189. Some people are willing to pay for the convenience of having someone fill out the FAFSA form. And that's OK.
But be warned... Many of these services are using non-secure Internet pages to collect your personal and financial information, which can easily be stolen AND... all of these services require you to give them your personal and financial information.
Do you really want to give this information to strangers? My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide will maintain your privacy. You never give us your personal and financial FAFSA information. You will only give it the official Government processing center. Your security is never compromised! No one else can give you this guarantee!
As you may have already figured out ... what good is paying someone to fill out your forms if you didn't do any advance planning and all they're going to do is write down your answers?
- If mom and dad are divorced, separated or just living apart, there is a winning strategy that will help you get even more financial aid. Maybe thousands of dollars more! You'll know what it is when you use My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide.
- If your family owns a home, there is a winning strategy that will help you get even more financial aid. Maybe thousands of dollars more! You'll know what it is when you use My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide.
- If one or both parents own a business or are self-employed, there is a winning strategy that will help you get even more financial aid. Maybe thousands of dollars more! You'll know what it is when you use My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide.
So you see, if you have no strategy you might get some financial aid, but your odds might not be any better than winning the lottery. The best you might hope for is just getting your form processed.
Creating a winning strategy for your personal situation will get you much more financial aid and scholarships. I'll show you how you can develop your winning strategy in just a minute.
These Insider Secrets And More
- If you had to choose between a college that has a pattern of giving great financial aid packages and one that doesn't, which would you choose? No brainer, right? But first you need to know which colleges are willing to give you more financial aid dollars than you ever dreamed of. You'll find that information in My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide.
Wouldn't it be great if you could figure out just how much financial aid your current school or each of the colleges you're interested in should give you ... even before you apply? You'll find detailed financial aid histories on 2,635 colleges and universities in your Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide.
- Did you know you can actually negotiate a better financial aid package with the college of your choice to increase the amount originally offered you? My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide will show you how!
- Some schools require you to complete a CSS PROFILE in addition to FAFSA. My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide will show you how to coordinate the two so the processing of your forms is not delayed. That could cost you valuable time ... weeks, even months!
Straight To The Money!
My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide was created by Certified Financial Planners and Certified Public Accountants that have exhaustively studied and mastered every part of the college financial aid and scholarship system for years. That's what separates us from everyone else.
We give you the inside strategies and techniques to use when completing your FAFSA, and show you how to complete the entire financial aid and scholarship process.
Professional organizations throughout the country have had the opportunity to check and verify our background and experience.
Not only that, chapters of the Financial Planning Association, Financial Advisory Firms and Bar Associations throughout the country fly us in to educate their members. Not only that, they refer their clients to us because our system is tested, proven and we are very good at saving their clients a lot of time and money!
Here are just a few who have had the opportunity to use and verify our system works:
- New York State Society of CPA's
- Financial Planning Association of MI, FL, NY, PA, MA, OH, NJ
- The Regional Bar Association - Tax Law Committee, Stamford, CT
- The School Counselors of Rockland County, Inc. College Night Program
- TD Waterhouse Affinity program
- Assante Capital Management CFO Advisor Forums
For The College Of Your Choice
When You Follow My Simple "Insider" Strategies!
- You will immediately receive your detailed timeline showing everything you must do, the best way to do it and e-mail follow-ups on the correct dates to take you by the hand guaranteeing you will never miss a step or strategy. Applying for financial aid and scholarships is a process. Thousands of students will complete a FAFSA this year totally clueless as to the best way to do it. Their efforts will be in vain. Their request for aid will either be rejected or delayed for weeks ... even months. Follow the instructions in My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide to increase your chances of receiving financial help.
- Winning strategies for getting all the money you're entitled to. It's the foolish person who celebrates receiving a college scholarship, totally clueless they could have received thousands more dollars if only they had planned a winning strategy before submitting their FAFSA. My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide is full of expert advice to ensure you receive every dollar you're entitled to.
- You'll have access to a library of professionally prepared appeal letters. What do you do if you're offered far less financial aid than you had anticipated? What if your financial picture has changed since you submitted your forms and you now need more help? What if the acceptance letter you receive doesn't address all your concerns about future aid? What if you want one school to match the offer of another? You'll know how to compel financial aid officers to give you more money.
- My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide provides fill-in-the-blank letters written by experts who speak the "language" of financial aid officers for each of these circumstances and more. You'll find them a quick and easy way to resolve any issues you have in helping you get more financial aid package.
- A solid plan for cutting college costs. Receiving money is great, but you can do better. My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide will show you how to cut your college tuition expenses even further so you get to keep more of your money.
- Smart advice on choosing the best college. If you choose a state college over a private college, will you save money? Not necessarily. Read Shari's comments just over to the left. If you apply to a more expensive private college, you'll be entitled to more financial aid and scholarships. My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide shows you how to comfortably afford the best colleges and universities.
- A Scholarship Primer. My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide has the latest information on Pell Grants, merit scholarships and special scholarships such as athletic and music and the arts. If there's money out there for you, we'll alert to on the best way to get it.
- A Complete Borrowing Guide. If after totaling all your financial aid and scholarships, you still need a additional funds to make it through college, My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide will show you the smartest ways to borrow money.
And Get These
Five Free Bonuses!
FREE Extra Bonus #1!
Complete Your Paper or Online FAFSA
Easy to follow, line-by-line Instructions with audio help guarantee your FAFSA will be perfect. You'll sleep easy at night knowing your paper or online FAFSA will not be rejected and you'll be on your way straight to the money.
Remember, if your FAFSA is rejected, colleges will never get your FAFSA information and you will not be considered for financial aid.
FREE Extra Bonus #2!
Complete Your CSS PROFILE
If any of your colleges require the CSS PROFILE, we'll help you make sure your PROFILE answers are coordinated with the FAFSA. This is critical to help prevent being selected for verification (the college's version of an audit) or additional questions from the financial aid officer.
Our line-by-line instructions will make this a snap to prevent inconsistencies to guarantee the college financial aid officer will be ready to review your information instead of putting your file to the side waiting for you to answer additional questions.
FREE Extra Bonus #3!
Insider Tips, Tricks And Strategies
To Help You Qualify
For More Financial Aid And Scholarships
This is the mother lode college planning experts charge a pound of flesh for. You'll have it all. Everything you can do when completing your FAFSA and CSS PROFILE to qualify for more financial aid.
I'm talking about the best places to keep your money; what to do if you own a house; how your business can help you get more money; income tax strategies; what to do if parents are separated, divorced or remarried; and much more.
This bonus alone is worth its weight in gold!
FREE Extra Bonus #4!
Financial Aid Histories For 3,384 colleges
You'll be able to estimate your financial aid package for most colleges before you apply?
How would you like to be able to determine if a college made you a fair and reasonable offer, made a mistake or gave you a low-ball package?
For the first time, you'll have this information to help you evaluate and negotiate your financial aid package for more money.
FREE Extra Bonus #5!
Proven, Tested And Professionally
Written Letters Of Appeal
What do you do if you're offered far less financial aid than you had anticipated? What if your financial picture has changed since you submitted your forms and you now need more help? What if the acceptance letter you receive doesn't address all your concerns about future aid? What if you want one school to match the offer of another?
You will get fill-in-the-blank letters written by experts who speak the "language" of financial aid officers for each of these circumstances and more. You'll find them a quick and easy way to resolve any issues you have in helping you get more financial aid package.
And You'll Be A
"College Money Insider" Within Minutes!
You'll find a number of companies when searching the Internet for FAFSA help that will submit your FAFSA for $50 and more. All they do is have a clerk ask you the questions, write your answers on the form and submit it. They don't know the insider techniques in our system. This will not help you get a dime more in financial aid! Don't waste your money.
If you could find a financial expert that knows how to do this for you, you would pay at least $750 - and probably a lot more.
The best part of all...your entire fee for our Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide is only $99.95 until On the price is going up to $139.95.
Not only that, I'm so certain my Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide will help you get at least 20 times your investment in scholarships, grants and low interest Stafford loans for your upcoming college year, that if it doesn't, I'll refund your $99.95... No hassles and No Strings Attached.
AND... if your FAFSA gets rejected for ANY reason, even if you made a mistake, I'll refund your entire $99.95 fee.
I'm taking all the risk because I know you're going to LOVE this!
Once you get it, I'm betting I couldn't pry it out of your hands if I tried!
If YOU are ready to maximize your financial aid and scholarships, lower your out-of-pocket costs, save lot's of time and stress, avoid paying more than you have to and want these kinds of results immediately, click here to register NOW!
This Entire Offer
Might Be Withdrawn Tomorrow!
Frankly, my partner (a Certified Public Accountant) feels these bonuses are worth over $275 and wants us to charge full price for them.
If you don't register today, you may miss out on the best, least expensive way for you to get the maximum amount of college money possible.
But as long as you are reading this, it means the offer is still open.
After it's gone, that's it.
"I think that you have developed one of the most comprehensive, organized and cost effective programs for scholarships that I could ever imagine. I think that it is a must for anyone with a child entering college. The cost is ridiculously low and we would have paid much more and it is worth much more. It's one of the few bargains out there! (In fact it may be a detriment to your program, as I thought anything that cheap had to be worthless.) Thank you so much. It is a great and honest service you are providing."
Jim B. - Port Orchard, WA
Click here for even more comments from our satisfied members
Don't wait... Don't Procrastinate... Make a decision now.
Isn't it time you stopped trying to figure this out by yourself?
Stop wasting your time searching for bits and pieces of information every time you have a question. Get EVERYTHING you need to maximize your financial aid in one place and make a risk-free investment of $99.95. Avoid the price increase on
Within minutes of registering, you'll get the "inside scoop" from a financial aid expert and you'll be on your way straight to the money!
And here's more good news... to help you get started right now... we accept all major credit cards! Begin your registration now by clicking here and you will have everything you need today.
If you had to assemble all the valuable tips and strategies in My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide on your own, it would take you months of visiting government Web sites, the endless list of "free scholarship sites" and your local library and you still wouldn't have nearly everything in My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide. And you'd still have to make dozens of phone calls to clarify issues and worry if you did everything correctly.
Or you can take out your credit card, invest $99.95 and click here to immediately begin to secure your financial aid and scholarship money. You'll quickly discover that the speed, the accuracy and the convenience I offer you is definitely worth A LOT MORE than the cost of one used college book to avoid paying thousands more than you have to for college!
Might be the smartest move you'll ever make…
Click here now and you'll get the inside secrets within minutes.
P.S. If you've read through the letters from my members, you'll see the one regret they had was not knowing about My Financial Aid and Scholarship Guide sooner. Remember... the price goes up to $139.95 on Grab this special promotion while it's still here, register NOW by clicking here.
P.P.S. Remember... if you don't get at least 20 times your $99.95 fee in financial aid or if your FAFSA gets rejected for ANY reason... you'll get your entire 99.95 fee back.
P.P.P.S. Not sure if you should register? Feel free to give me a call at 845-638-6505 or e-mail me personally at email@example.com.