4 Steps to maximize your scholarships and avoid loans
- Know your approximate financial aid package BEFORE applying to any college by accessing my historical financial aid database of more than 3,000 colleges.
- Before answering any FAFSA questions, review more than 50 different ways to qualify for more financial aid and choose what works best for your specific family situation and finances.
- Correctly complete FAFSA using my detailed, line-by-line FAFSA instructions.
- Increase your financial aid package using my proven and tested letters to appeal your financial aid package.
I have been an invited FAFSA and College Financial Aid guest educator throughout the United States for the Financial Planning Association, American Bar Society and Certified Public Accounting Society and have helped thousands of families maximize their financial aid over the past 14 years through this website.
I only ask two things of you to help pay it forward as others have done for you.
- 1. Spread the word to help others. Let your friends, family, guidance counselor and PTA know about Money4College123.com. Feel free to use social media, school bulletins, flyers and union/work newspapers.
- 2. If you feel youíve benefited from a section or the entire program, please make a donation to keep the site going.
As you can probably guess, maintaining the website each year takes a significant amount of time and money and I do need funds to support the continuing effort.
There are no advertisements, pop-ups and I do not sell your information. My suggested contributions are between $20 and $100. In selecting one of these amounts, please consider the time, money and stress you have saved. As a comparison to these suggested amounts, college financial aid advisors typically charge a fee of $500 to $1,500.
To begin your FREE registration Click Here To Register Now